David Varacchi is a Vice President of Client Development based in New York City. As an eDiscovery subject matter expert, David guides Stroz Friedberg’s clients in implementing the most appropriate workflows and technical solutions for complex matters. Previously, David served as Stroz Friedberg’s Director of Client Services where he directly oversaw many of the firm’s largest eDiscovery matters including multi-terabyte, multi-organizational, multi-language, cross border, high-profile investigative and litigation matters. David had direct involvement with several key developmental initiatives resulting in workflow efficiencies, particularly in the context of large-scale document reviews. He has been in the industry since 2005 and joined Stroz Friedberg in 2008.
Earlier in his career, as a Senior Consultant at Ernst & Young, Mr. Varacchi worked on a variety of investigative and forensic accounting matters across diverse industries.
- 10+ years’ experience helping clients reduce the costs and risks of eDiscovery & eDisclosure
- Led Stroz Friedberg’s global Client Support Team from 2008 to 2013
- Currently serves as lead solution architect for strategic client engagements, customizing
- workflows and technology options for new projects, in order to maximize review efficiency
- Focus areas: ECA, multi-matter repositories, and alternative fee models
Mr. Varacchi received his B.S. degree from The State University of New York at Cortland.