CJ is a senior Cyber Security, Governance, Risk, & Compliance practitioner and leader with over fifteen years of experience in the execution and delivery of transformational programs and services across multiple industry sectors.
He has led transformational programs in the domains of Security Architecture, Cloud Security, Risk Management, Compliance, and Control for Global Fortune 500 organizations.
CJ’s industry expertise includes Financial Services, Insurance, Retail, Consumer Products, Automotive, Travel, Manufacturing, and Health Care.
Professional experience includes:
- Developed, implemented, and managed the Third Party Cyber Risk Management program for a Global Bank.
- Successfully managed the implementation of a consolidated Compliance function in support of a GRC transformation project for a Global Bank based in the US.
- Managed Cyber Risk remediation efforts for a new payment card product launch for US Bank.
- Led and executed Cyber Security assessment and audit engagements for multiple Financial Services organizations.
- Directed the development of an Information Security Strategy and Roadmap for a global professional services organization, in consideration of their compliance objectives related to the ISO/IEC 27001/27002 standards.
- Conducted and supervised multiple SSAE 16 / SAS 70 Type I and II engagements in the Financial Services sector for various Service Organizations.
- Developed and implemented a Framework and Methodology for the assessment, management, and remediation of Information Security Risks for a Global Technology Company.
- Managed and executed an enterprise-wide Information Security assessment program for a Global Manufacturing organization.
- Managed the implementation of multiple Security and PCI-DSS enhancements for a large national retailer in the US, including new solutions and controls for Database Security, Multi-factor Authentication, and Threat & Vulnerability Management.