CJ is a senior Cyber Security, Governance, Risk, & Compliance practitioner and leader in the execution and delivery of transformational programs and services across multiple industry sectors.
He has developed, implemented, and managed programs and projects in the domains of Security Architecture, Cloud Security, Data Protection, Risk Management, Compliance, Third-Party Risk, Security Operations, and Control for Global Fortune 500 organizations.
He has also designed, managed, and executed various technical security initiatives, including the implementation of multifactor authentication solutions, vulnerability management solutions, database security tools, and GRC platforms.
CJ has significant experience with international regulatory and compliance challenges facing global organizations, including those related to Cybersecurity, fraud, and financial control.
He has been a leader of teams for many years, providing oversight and mentoring to resources across many disciplines and geographies.
CJ is passionate about client service, excellence in delivery, quality, and Cybersecurity.
CJ’s industry expertise includes Financial Services, Insurance, Retail, Consumer Products, Automotive, Travel, Manufacturing, and Health Care, among others.
Professional experience includes:
- Developed, implemented, and managed the Third Party Cyber Risk Management program for a Global Bank.
- Successfully managed the implementation of a consolidated Compliance function in support of a GRC transformation project for a Global Bank based in the US.
- Managed Cyber Risk remediation efforts for a new payment card product launch for US Bank.
- Led and executed Cyber Security assessment and audit engagements for multiple Financial Services organizations.
- Directed the development of an Information Security Strategy and Roadmap for a global professional services organization, in consideration of their compliance objectives related to the ISO/IEC 27001/27002 standards.
- Conducted and supervised multiple SSAE 16 / SAS 70 Type I and II engagements in the Financial Services sector for various Service Organizations.
- Developed and implemented a Framework and Methodology for the assessment, management, and remediation of Information Security Risks for a Global Technology Company.
- Managed and executed an enterprise-wide Information Security assessment program for a Global Manufacturing organization.
- Managed the implementation of multiple Security and PCI-DSS enhancements for a large national retailer in the US, including new solutions and controls for Database Security, Multi-factor Authentication, and Threat & Vulnerability Management.