Businesses are pursuing new opportunities and relationships of increasing complexity, exposing them to more risk than ever before. The impropriety or carelessness of just one individual or organization in a company’s extended network can quickly lead to financial and reputational damage. Companies must conduct detailed and ethical due diligence, and in some instances full inquiries, to understand the implications of a new relationship.
Whether organizations are considering new markets or new business partners, working with a trusted advisor that understands the risks, knows what to look for, and how to find it ethically and quickly can be the difference between success and failure. Stroz Friedberg uses highly effective information gathering techniques, supported by powerful technological resources, to quickly gather a broad set of data and analyze it to get the insight to make a sound decision. Our due diligence experts shine a light on the facts a company needs to know – and provide actionable recommendations.
Our multi-lingual team of analysts have lived, worked and studied across the regions we research. We are supported on the ground by a diverse network of local contacts that know how to uncover critical details. We also have extensive experience identifying and working with credible local sources that offer well-informed assessments of potential counterparties’ track records, connections and reputations.
Our capabilities include:
- Screening of Potential Local Agents and Introducers
- Third Party Distributor and Vendor Vetting
- Due Diligence for Major Mergers, Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
- Supply Chain Due Diligence
- Management Due Diligence for Private Equity
- Sanctions Screening
- Reputational Due Diligence Investigations of Corporate and Other Entities
- Background Investigations Of Individuals, Vendors, and Competitors
- Domestic and International Source Inquiries
- Strategic Research Reports
- Enhanced Due Diligence Reports
- Order a Red Flag Report