The EU has introduced strict new measures to protect its citizens by enforcing rules for any organization globally handling the personal data of EU individuals. The GDPR comes into effect on 25 May 2018. This program designed for our UK audience and discusses the key actions that organizations should consider, including:
- Understanding where and how organizations use and store European personal data
- Reviewing existing security controls
- Assessing third party personal data security standards
- Reporting requirements for data breaches
- Understanding the new duties for data processors and data subjects
Watch this webinar recording where our experts share how you can protect and prepare your organization for this new regulation. US and UK broadcasts available.
Mark Noel, Vice-President, Advanced Technology Consulting
Mark Noel is Vice-President of Advanced Technology Consulting and leads the firm’s consulting program for managed services in the Electronic Discovery and Disclosure Practice Group.
Alexander Carte, Managing Director
Alexander Carte is a Managing Director in the UK office of Stroz Friedberg.
Mark Brannigan, CEDS, Vice-President, Managed Services Client Development
Mark Brannigan, CEDS, is a Vice-President in the UK office of Stroz Friedberg where he leads managed services client development.