How secure is your organizations cloud environment?
The adoption of cloud based services is on a rapid upwards trend, with 41% of enterprise workloads anticipated to be run on public cloud platforms, such as Amazon Web Services, by 2020.
This shift has created unique challenges for security professionals as they are forced to navigate increasingly complex environments and security threats.
This TECH Talk webinar will explore architectural best practices, common security issues and key considerations for a reliable, secure and resilient cloud infrastructure environment.
Focusing on AWS (Amazon Web Services) you will learn:
- pertinent differences on how to build, deploy and manage your infrastructure and applications in the cloud, versus on-premises;
- common security issues we have come across that you should be aware of;
- how to get started measuring cloud security and maturity;
- some first steps to designing a more secure cloud environment.
Who should attend:
- Information security and risk management professionals
Justin Clarke-Salt, Managing Director, Stroz Friedberg, an Aon Company
Aaron Guzman, Manager, Stroz Friedberg, an Aon Company
 LogicMonitor’s survey is predicting that 41% of enterprise workloads will be run on public cloud platforms (Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform, IBM Cloud, Microsoft Azure and others) by 2020.