The EU has introduced strict new measures to protect its citizens by enforcing rules for any organization globally handling the personal data of EU individuals. The GDPR comes into effect on 25 May 2018.
In this webinar, our experts help you with information on how you can protect and prepare your organization for this new regulation, what key actions your organizations should consider, including:
- Understanding where and how organizations use and store European personal data
- Reviewing existing security controls
- Assessing third party personal data security standards
- Reporting requirements for data breaches
- Understanding the new duties for data processors and data subjects