The rapidly advancing digitization, data collection and connectivity necessary to facilitate innovation and maintain competitiveness continuously introduces new cyber threats. The recent news of the WannaCry and Petya attacks crippling businesses worldwide provides an all-too-real reminder that in today’s business reality, falling victim to an attack is a matter of when, not if.
Hear from seasoned cybersecurity experts about steps your organization can take to ensure rapid enterprise-wide response and recovery in the event of a cyber incident.
In this webinar, you’ll learn best practices for how to:
- Prepare ahead of time to ensure an efficient investigation
- Manage the multiple stakeholders involved in the response effort
- Minimize downtime and business interruption
- Expedite the claims management process
- Use lessons learned to strengthen your defenses and future responses