Join us at this year’s Privacy + Security Forum, an event that brings together seasoned thought leaders in the privacy and security space for interactive and engaging sessions and workshop offering thought-provoking discussion and practical takeaways.
Monday, October 24: James Aquilina and Scott Weber will be co-chairing the Data Security Intensive Day. This special all-day event will feature a series of discussions about cutting-edge issues involving data security, including:
- data security risks facing companies today
- managing risks created by insiders and third parties
- legal considerations for your company’s security program
- a hands-on table top exercise to learn appropriate, efficient and practical responses to cyber incidents
Tuesday, October 25: James Aquilina and Paul Luehr will also be participating in panel discussions during the regular conference.
- Security Standards Across Sectors, 12:50pm-2:00pm, Paul Luehr
- Forensics: A Weapon and Shield in Data Breach Litigation, 2:10pm-3:20pm, James Aquilina
- Dramatizing Privacy and Security, 3:50pm-5:00pm, James Aquilina