Stroz Friedberg will co-host an evening of cocktails and dinner alongside Palo Alto Networks and Allergan, where experts will look at the significant changes in pharma and life sciences production and control systems in the last decade and the best way to address rising concerns.
Even if answers and solutions aren’t around the bend, let’s bring our industry experience and smarts to discuss some of the pressing questions
- Production Risk: What IoT protections are working for you?
- Cyber Insurance as it applies to the industry; what works and what does not?
- Data Classification as a reduce-the-attack-surface best practice for protecting IP
- As a CISO are you empowered by senior leadership
- What are you telling the Board?
Discussion led by:
Rocco Grillo, Executive Managing Director, Stroz Friedberg, an Aon company
Rick Howard, CSO, Palo Alto Networks
Mike Towers, VP & CISO, Allergan