For the second year, Stroz Friedberg is sponsoring the annual Digital Investigations Conference in Zurich on 20 June 2017.
The conference promises to deliver a collection of insightful seminars, including advisory and thought leadership sessions, with practical tips and tricks to implement in your organisation. If you are interested in digital and cyber investigations and eDiscovery, and you work in a corporation, a law firm, an advisory role, academia, or government organisation, you should attend this event.
Stroz Friedberg are presenting the following sessions:
- GDPR makes data governance controls a matter of millions
- Lessons from the Red Team Trenches
- Penetration Testing: ‘Hybrid Security Assessments’
- Houston, we have a problem
- Evolving Data, Revolutionary Approaches
- How To Build A Better eDiscovery Program: Measure Twice, Discover Once
The conference is free to attend, but spaces are limited. Click here for more information and to register.