Cyber risk is a broad-reaching, enterprise-level risk, affecting multiple stakeholders across the organization. The enterprise nature of the risk means that the organization collectively, and most importantly the CISO and the risk manager, make decisions jointly to optimize their strategies.
Watch this webinar to learn from experts how to achieve cyber readiness and cyber resilience for your organization. Our elite panel discuss burning questions such as:
- Why cyber is the #1 risk in North America, yet organizations are less ready?
- How organizations can better understand – and mitigate – insider risk?
- What GDPR and other regulations mean for your organization?
- How WannaCry impacted 200,000 people across 150 countries in less than 2 days*, and how mitigating this type of threat is more than a technology issue?
- What companies should take away from the administration’s cybersecurity executive order as it relates to cyber readiness?
Fill out simple form below to access recording now.
Edward M. Stroz, Co-President, Stroz Friedberg, an Aon company
Building upon his career as a Special Agent for the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Edward M. Stroz founded Stroz Friedberg in 2000. Read more…
- Rocco Grillo, Cyber Resilience Global Leader, Stroz Friedberg, an Aon company
- Stephanie Snyder, Senior Vice President, Aon Risk Solutions
- James Trainor, Senior Vice President, Aon Risk Solutions
Interested in more webinars? Check out our other ARE YOU READY webinars in which we explore actionable ways for organizations to achieve cyber resilience:
- June 22: Assess & Test: Understand the risks and vulnerabilities your company needs to focus on
- July 19: Respond: Detect, mitigate and recover from cyber incidents
- August 16: Quantify & Transfer: Offload cyber risk from your balance sheet