Join us for a webinar in which seasoned cybersecurity leaders Ed Stroz and Rocco Grillo discuss Stroz Friedberg’s 2017 Cybersecurity Predictions, followed by a live Q&A session.
2017 Cybersecurity Predictions Webinar
Monday, January 23, 2017
11:00am – 12:00pm EST
With cybersecurity firmly entrenched as one of the most consequential issues impacting international security, economic stability and transactional crime, understanding existing and emerging cyber risks continues to be a prerequisite for all leaders.
The Stroz Friedberg 2017 Cybersecurity Predictions help prepare security and business leaders for the most significant cyber threats in the coming year. The predictions include:
- Criminals harness IoT devices as botnets to attack infrastructures
- Regulatory pressures make red teaming the global gold standard
- Social engineering tactics become more crafty
- Nation state cyber espionage and information war influences global politics and policy
- Data integrity attacks rise
- Industry first-movers will embrace competitive advantage of pre-M&A cybersecurity due diligence
Ed Stroz, Co-President, Stroz Friedberg, an Aon Company
Rocco Grillo, Cyber Resilience Leader, Stroz Friedberg, an Aon Company