Organizations have grappled with the legal discovery process for decades. Yet, despite the adoption of new laws and better technologies, many challenges remain.
This report provides legal practitioners and business leaders with critical information and insights on:
- Key legal technology and business process challenge
- The costs and risks of operating the same old way in the new digital age
- Why anticipating (versus reacting to) discovery drives better results
- How lawyers and their client organizations misapprehend the true total cost of discovery
- How integrated managed services help alleviate the core inefficiencies of discovery.