White paper by Aon Inpoint highlighting Aon Cyber Enterprise Solution and Stroz Friedberg partnership. Including the following points:
- The role of cyber insurance data analytics is not to provide pinpoint forecasts –especially where the perils and solutions are dynamic and fluid.
- Aon Inpoint data analytics provides a benchmark to test proposals based on theory and evidence rather than instinct or unproven ideological priors of other lines of insurance.
- Informed analysis may not be a perfect mathematical science, but Aon Inpoint data analytics is the most informed analysis because Aon links asset and risk data analytics on a micro and aggregate/systemic/correlated basis to lower insurers, reinsurers and insureds Total Cost of Risk via:
- Aon data derives from the placement of the most cyber insurance policies and premium on a worldwide basis, depending upon industry, size and geography;
- Aon loss data relies on Aon’s handling of some of the most significant cyber claims and forensics/incident response engagements;
- With the combination of Stroz Friedberg, Aon Global Risk Consulting, Aon Benfield, Aon Hewitt and Aon Affinity, Aon considers a macro-level, aggregate cyber perils approach, which includes Assessment, Testing, Improvement, Quantification, Risk Transfer and Response.